Rapidly growing. Dynamic. Teamwork.
These keywords describe what you can look forward to as an employee at EUROASSEKURANZ Insurance Brokers AG. The shared objective of the EUROASSEKURANZ team is to broker the best possible, individually-aligned insurance coverage for other companies. Each of our team members, of whom there are currently 130, is dedicated to achieving this objective. Through our strategic partnership with the global Howden Broking Group, we also offer an international working environment.
Companies need protection and support more than ever before, which is why we are experiencing constant growth at our three locations in Munich, Regensburg and Frankfurt:
Start your career in the EUROASSEKURANZ team, and take the next step in your career with us. We welcome first-jobbers and experienced professionals to our team!
Values of the EUROASSEKURANZ team
Our staff are important to us. We therefore offer a comprehensive benefits package to every team member, which is continuously upgraded. Find out what you can look forward to.
Our current job vacancies at EUROASSEKURANZ in Regensburg/Munich/Frankfurt am Main:
- Insurance Professional (m/f/x), Proberty-Casualty
- Junior Expert (m/f/x), Liability Insurance
- Customer Advisor (m/f/x) for the back office in our Mobility department
- Insurance and finance specialist (m/f/x) as customer manager (full- or part-time)
- Specialist Advisor (m/f/x) for the Claims Team in our Composite department (full- or part-time)
- Specialist Advisor (m/f/x) Property-Casualty (full- or part-time)
- Team Assistant (m/f/x) for our Composite department (full- or part-time)
- Process and project manager (m/f/x)
- Part-time financial accountant (m/f/x)
Can’t find a suitable job vacancy? Send us your speculative application. To apply, please send your full application documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our human resources team will be pleased to respond to any questions about our company or a specific job vacancy for all locations on telephone number +49 941 9102-0